Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blogging all alone

Since yesterday I was thinking of all these creative things to do on the blog and podcast. BUT no more there is no point cause Steve and Josh at Stupid Church People won't read this or listen to what I might podcast.

There may be hope though cause ninjanun is back and since I brought up her name go buy her CD and if you don't then never complain about what is being offered on the FM dial.

Also Zeke at onefortruth has a nice picture section, in case words are hard for you.

So that's it thanks to SCP I no longer have anything of importance to say.



PS I have way to much fun in my own head.

8 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you're just what the doctor ordered. What we DON'T need is another blog that takes itself too seriously.

Let 'er rip, sis.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Oh dorsey you you found me and I was trying to be all sneaky and stuff..
You know what? Zeke does not know yet that I am here so dorsey lets keep this our little secret ok?

and I mean that in a pure clean way of course *wink*

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigosh! That is awesome!

Your secret's safe with me.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, that was me.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

You know when your anonymous you kinda seem like a girl ..*poke poke*

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

Okay, you're secret's up. Back in the kitchen, woman.

P.S.: You are freaking awesome. Somebody ought to marry you.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Zeke baby does that mean you letting me out of our marriage and I can run off with that guy I keep under the stairs? huh huh does it?

Silly man you can't get rid of me that easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home