Smiles from my oldest
My oldest daughter sent this to me, you may have seen them already or not either way there funny.
13 Reasons to Smile
1. Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.
2. Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.
3. I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said "Implants?"
She hit me.
4. How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for
5. A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Wow...that was fun!"
6. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing.
If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
7. When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."
8. Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
9. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press
'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!
10. Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
11. Wouldn't you know it... Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live
12. Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be
13. Bumper sticker of the year: "If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since
it's in English, thank a soldier"
To my Son in Law Thank you :)
Be loved all you are