Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dorsey is my first!

HA! I bet you thought something nasty didn't you. Shame shame shame.

Dorsey found me I was gonna hide for a while and just do my thing but I could not resist posting with my new powerful ability to do so cause I have a blog! I would make dorsey one of those cool blue dorsey's so you could go there but I can't cause I don't know how. Its ok don't tell me if you tell me I still won't know how so thanks anyway.

Dorsey just so you know the eyes kind of scare me however, what a great mind you have and I mean that, honest I do. So look it up with this addy http://notmywill.blogspot.com/ yes I can copy and paste, its true be scared.

Now dorsey or someone else who got her by mistake thinking I had something deep and smart to say may be reading this thinking "who else is reading this besides me and I got here by mistake" well my radio listeners from when I used to broadcast on live365. They are part of my secret world in which we now fly under the riaa radar, I know its risky pray for my safety, and internet DJ's unite we can take em! Wow I'm kinda dangerous maybe I need some eyes like dorsey.

On the very serious side and this is very important. I can't spell. I do my best to check and apply spell checkers but things are gonna get missed so I am laying down the law. If you get what I am saying and still feel the need to correct my spelling all except dorsey he is allowed then you have to be
1. an active English teacher or
2. on Prozac and spelling is part of your mental health getting better plan or
3. if you tried to let a word spelled wrong go your head would explode
I can except corrections from you but I want proof! If you are none of the above and your name is not dorsey then realize I really don't need to read your response because the fact that you got hung up on spelling before content means your argument is week.

Phew! I am glad that is out of the way I hate being mean, well I kinda like it but I won't admit it.

I am gonna start podcasting my live shows but you have to know Zeke or me or the list cause there is no way if I get a stop order from the riaa I am stopping. That will bring much pain to Zeke so spare him. I think I am the reason for his gray hair. Remember I'm not getting old just Zeke

Dorsey I have power I can reply...do you feel the dark chill come across blog land. I'll try to use the power for good.

Ok I am done cause I am on that mind loop thing and I could go on and on and on.

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone so love now!

10 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

With great power comes great responsiblity. Don't let your spidey-senses fall into the wrong hands.

heehee

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Oh your so right. I'm gonna get a lock box and hide it. Ill put it right next to the Social Security money....now Its safe no one can get it.

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Tomorrow is not promised to anyone so love now!"

yes...Yes...YES!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Eirk you took the blue pill right?

Mensa...I wonder if I could get in maybe on a grant or something..

Oh boy now I have a blog idea and its all your fault Erik.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Eirk you took the blue pill right?"

What do you mean?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Sorry Erik I forget its 3d in my head but not in yours cause that would just be wrong. Not used to the blogging thing and one way conversations.

Its an alice in wonderland joke that turned into a Matrix joke and to much to explain so just know it was not a bad thing more an agreement of how cool it is to meet at the mind if you will.

btw I listened to your podcast Thank you, you very witty and refreshing

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment. That brought a smile to my face.

In the Matrix, wasn't the red pill the one that woke Neo up to the real world? I would like to think I took the red pill. But I’m sure I’m blind to plenty. Who knows, I could be dreaming all of this.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

It sure could have been red not blue....so maybe Ill just make a new color and say
Erik did you take a burgendy color with deep shades of red wine and sparkels pill?

and hmmm... you made me think of a song here is a part from Rags by The Waterboys written by Micheal Scott
...."So how do you, how do you like it?
What kind of dream would you call it?
To have one foot in eden
one foot in hell
to be always numb
plagued by demons
Summond by angels at the same time
endlessly"....

ok Ill stop otherwise Ill go on and on for sure

Your loved :) but you know that!

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrs. zeke,

I for one would really be interested in your podcast. Be sure to let us know where to go to download it, ok?

thanks

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Oh secret one you must take this oath.
"I swear buy the read, blue or burgundy with tones of red wine and sparkles pill, that I do not work for the riaa. I don't know anyone at ascap. In fact I don't know anyone with a job. I believe in the free sharing of art cause the only people who never by CD's are 10 years old and don't make a dent in the market. I further understand that the record companies have offered bad music for a long time and the only reason they are going after pirate radio is they can blame slumping sales on it. I due by swear never to tell anyone"

Ill blog about the podcast cause it may not be what you think. Its a recording of my live shows nothing to deep.

Go off and be kind to people, they need it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home