Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The wisdom of life while dying

...."I look beyond the empty cross
forgetting what my life has cost
and wipe away the crimson stains
and dull the nails that still remain
More and more I need you now,
I owe you more each passing hour
the battle between grace and pride
I gave up not so long ago
So steal my heart and take the pain
and wash the feet and cleanse my pride
take the selfish, take the weak,
and all the things I cannot hide
take the beauty, take my tears
the sin-soaked heart and make it yours
take my world all apart
take it now, take it now
and serve the ones that I despise
speak the words I can't deny
watch the world I used to love
fall to dust and thrown away
I look beyond the empty cross
forgetting what my life has cost
so wipe away the crimson stains
and dull the nails that still remain
so steal my heart and take the pain
take the selfish, take the weak
and all the things I cannot hide
take the beauty, take my tears
take my world apart, take my world apart
I pray, I pray, I pray
take my world apart"....

Jars of Clay Worlds Apart

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reality of those words are very hard but it seems that in order for us to learn compassion, we must suffer loss. Usually, the greater the loss the greater copasity(I know that isn't spelled right) for compassion. I try to remember that when I am suffering loss so that I can be thankful when there seems to be nothing to be thankful for.

I really appreciate your presense around Grace Head, Mrs. Zeke. Your patience and kindness are a real breath of fresh air on some discouraging days. Thank you.

Pam

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

PAM! What a joy to see you here I am honored. Be well and be loved I will always do my best to show you love and kindness and to serve you. I will fail I am sure but God will not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home