Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Monday, October 01, 2007

In Her Room

So people ask me why our baby (20) does not do things like others 20 somethings.
She spends much time alone and while a better balance will come I am sure for now it is the way it is. This is why


Terrachild: Ariadne by ~Ahnna on deviantART

This is the most popular picture on her page but this is what God has given her.
She is trying to see where this talent might take her.
I am glad she does not do the things other 20 somethings do.
This is what she does.

Be loved you are

7 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Cool. How talented!!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Aww thank you pecheur..you reminded me I need to check in with you more often :)

Be well my friend and be loved

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Kc said...

She is so beautiful. Simply amazing.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Thanks KC I told her she said thanks to you both
Be loved

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Corry said...

Wow, what a talent! That's so beautiful. You go, girl! :-)

God's Grace.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Thanks Corry she said thank you also Considering how talented you are that means much..not to take from the others of course
Be loved sister

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

Awesome. Apple didn't fall far from the tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home