Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Christians in America

I am not bashing I know the freedom we have and the charity we provide helps countless but I am asking my self some question. It started reading another blog sorry I can't remember which one I read so many.
Anyway would we.......
Walk for miles to hear the Bible read?
Go to church if we had to sit on the ground?
Go to church if there was no band/choir?
What about if the Pastor stuttered?
Would we smuggle in a Bible cause we wanted to study the words of God so much it risked our life and the life of our loved ones?

Declare our belief in Christ if we...
lost every monetary thing we had because of it?
knew every person we loved would shun us?
knew we would be stoned to death?
watched our children pulled from our arms to have all kinds of unthinkable things done to us in order to get us to forsake Christ?

Do we...
really love every creature God has created ?
really love God more then each other?
rejoice in God's laws?
want to be in heaven with God more then anything else?
give water to the thirsty even if the thirsty is our declared enemy?

I don't know why I ponder this but I do. I wonder if you do.

Be loved you are

4 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Corry said...

Some of those questions have crossed my mind a few times. The answer to them was yes. And now you got me pondering on the rest, haha.

A Happy and very blessed Easter to you and yours!
May the joy over God's great love and sacrifice be with you today and every day. :-)

God's Grace.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

I would be more likely to walk for miles to a church if they didn't have a band than if they did, but you know that about me, Missus.

On all the rest... guilty.

Love you, woman.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do ponder these and I wish I could say yes, but I doubt myself

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

so I am late to reply...

Corry everyday is Easter and blessed

pecheur you can say yes your way stronger then you think you are. Don't worry if you doubt yourself cause it's about God

babe you know the saying
"if God made you He's in love with me"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home