Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Monday, February 25, 2008

Elevators

Zeke and I stayed in Lad Vegas last week. The first time we have ever been away together ever ever ever. Anyway everything was fine but I noticed and am wondering if this is common or just LV. Hardly anyone practiced elevator manners. I noticed people not waiting to enter the elevator until the passengers got off, nor were there many gentleman.
How does elevator manners fair in your part of the world? I am wondering if it was just LV or is it a dying practice of manners.

Be loved you are and love because you are loved

4 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Zeke said...

Me, I'm wondering about elevator manners in New Jersey. Because it's... you know... New Jersey.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

and Dorsey lives there right?
miss you and love you

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You just tell 'em you're with me. They'll get out of your way.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

I Guess that means we have to come there and find out if your super powers are real.
Nice to see you Dorsey
Be loved you are

 

Post a Comment

<< Home