Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Monday, February 18, 2008

If I

Do any one thing that any one person might consider proof of Christ in me but have not loved then what ever that may be is a lie.

It does not matter how well versed I am in the Bible, how much I pray, how well I understand God, how much God may speak to me, How right I am , How wrong I am, How I look, How smart I am, How dumb I am...............

If I do not love I have no part of God because God is love
God saves us from ourselves and tears apart what He wants. All powerful and all knowing. Jesus Christ will forever be the only one who struck a perfect balance between showing kindness and mercy and still making the consequences clear. No person other then Jesus Christ can have that perfect balance because they are not God. Often what you see is one who is all about hell and God's judgments and another who is all about God's grace and acceptance. This are not the images of God. The one sidedness is an image of man. Maybe everyone knows this already but I don't see how with some of the finger pointing going on.

Truth will never need to be defended or be justified. It will never need our help. If God is big enough to save one like me He is big enough to get done what He needs all we have to do is be willing to say yes to be taught by Him and keep ourselves out of the way.

I think


Be loved you are

4 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

Heaven, Hell... do we deserve one because we are made in the image of God and the other because of our sins? Or do we truly deserve neither? Or both?

For me, the phrase "God so loved the world that..." means that God's love is what ultimately decides the fate of man. If God is love--and the Bible says he is--then his power to conquer sin and death is a given. Impossible for me to see him allowing millions, if not billions, of his beloved to perish because they didn't hold to the right doctrine or believe the Bible to be infallible. That's mans' brittle hair-splitting. I can't for the life of me project that on God.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Kc said...

Amen Sis.

(There's a little sumpthin-sumpthin for you at my place)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Thank you KC so much...

Zeke thank you for posting we can talk on our car trip :)
I adore you and happy I married you and will always be.

Love, your loved perfectly both of you

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:0) That is simple and beautiful, that I KNOW!:0) It's the keeping ourselves out of the way that is impossible without aid from the Holy Spirit and I agree, there are a lot of clangling symbols around! It becomes deafening, especially when I join in...no wonder I can't hear myself think!

"All we need is love, love! Love is all we need!"

Pam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home