Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Monday, January 16, 2006

So whats up with the radio podcast and whatever

I have found a problem. It seems if I want to keep music sounding the way it should when I record my live radio show and convert it into mp3 I can not go below 128k. I could go mp3pro but I am not sure Ipod's and such have mp3pro.

So I am left with breaking up my converted mp3 into bits to download separate. Or not posting it at all. The issue with breaking it up is it kinda has a flow even if that is only known to me but a flow anyway. At 128k the file without breaking it up would be 132mb. At 96K 97.8mb but 96k is not good enough in my opinion. Quality of music sound is something I will never compromise.

Since I know the radio listeners come here to look for updates I am asking this. If the ones of you who did not get to listen to the last broadcast (80'S) because of transfer cap and want the show mp3'ed then how do you want it, split or whole? Please email me or one of the list managers to let me know.

Bloggers if you plan on downloading the music show then tell me you want a few smaller files or a larger file?

Also the troop support messages are going back into the broadcast so if anyone out in blogger land want to record one let me know. They do get sent directly to the ones that need to hear it.

and for the whatever

I am curious how many of you who might read this ever think you might want to write a book someday? I am not asking for outlines, rather since you use the medium of writing is it also an interest to write a book. If so what kind of book would you write?

I can't write a book I have more idea's then organized plans so until I grow up I just play in my head :)its "funer"

You are loved and don't be sheep!

5 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

Babe, Pete at the Bored-Again Christian does his shows at 96k, and an hour show runs about 40MB. That's not bad, and the music sounds good to me. Just a thought.

Love you, woman.

Spellcheck is your friend.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

I hate spellcheck it is for people who can spell at least some not for me. :)

To my ears there is a big diff. between 96 and 128 maybe I am just being to picky. The listeners don't care the voiced in email but I do.
*sigh*

Love you too babe

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can hear the difference, too, but podcasting has dumbed down my ears to the point where I've learned not to hear it.


itsnotthespellingitsthepunctuationhaveagreatday

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

:P Punctuation I have now decided only interrupts great thought.

Come on Dorsey you really wish I was an editor of some major newspaper don't you?

Life is "funer" without spelling or punctuation, I promise

*wondering why no one notices I have made huge efforts to keep my single "i's" look right by making them "I's"*
Its never enough you want more and more and more. I am spent


:)

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home