Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Jumping off the top

How fun would it be, just think of it everything you have ever said that anyone besides you also heard now everyone knows. If that does not get you all happy then this might lets say things you were once wrong on and shouted from the mountains now everyone knows. Still if that does not get your motor running then maybe you would like everything you have ever written down to be public.

I know your thinking what great fun!

Well guess what we are all a whole bunch of hypocrites. There are people out there, believe it or not trying to do the best they can with there understanding and because we might think different or read a few "special" books does not mean it is are job to "enlighten" them.
As soon as any of us say that person is insane, or evil, or stupid, or lame blah blah blah simply cause they don't get it the way we get it we have become the person we are pointing our ugly fat fingers at.

I am not talking about the ones who are bent on doing harm there in a class all to there own. I am talking about the ones who might be like Lucado, Lewis, Dobson the list goes on. I don't have to like everything about a person to respect and show honor to them, and I do not have the right to judge them for what I disagree with. That's like saying to a doctor who saved through his/her efforts tons of sick poor and then thought a new medication or something was right used it and a few died gets lynched for the deaths and we forget about the legions behind them now healthy.

How short sided, mean, myopic, self elevating can we be and I use the word we cause I am guilty..but no more, Not in a minute or a year. This is the danger I think of with blogs and such... me, we , you, whoever and whatever can get on a high horse with our personal thoughts and what used to be thoughts we might tell a intimate friend are now for public view. The problem is a friend knows us and understands where we are coming from the public does not. Someone in John Q Public might think if we type it, it must be true, some may think if we type it must be a lie whatever, here is the rub. If we, I , you are going to make a person you disagree so small as to point out there mess up and build them around that then be prepared to have the same thing happen to you.

How would you really like it? to be perceived on things you may have been wrong about and have everything you might have done or said that was right thrown away so the people who disagree can make there point?...fun?..nope

Then of course I am left to wonder since I typed these words am I doing the very thing I don't want to do anymore and objecting to in others?...geez it seems like a round about sometimes.

Remember it takes nothing to love those who love you and little faith when everything is going your way, walk in another's shoes, starve for a 3d picture of the one you might not like and then love him or her cause everything else done outside it is all about you.

Be loved

20 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Guilty (ouch, my toes!).

Still love you, MamaZeke.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Awww dorsey sorry about your toes I think I am still in bitch mode from all the junk that's been going on. But still, I just though how wrong it would be for someone to judge me for some things I wish never happened. We are all in the same boat, brothers, sisters, lovers, parents, children, poets, mail room workers...the same boat that holds all of our different paths. Ok its a ship.

I adore you, be loved

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Kc said...

Okay okay okay geee!!!! Ouch!!!

Admonition accepted and very much appreciated. I'll do my best to be more respectful and to be more clear when I'm picking (or maybe I'll stop picking?).

I really like the MamaZeke tag. I guess that makes Zeke Papa? ;-)

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Corry said...

Well.... ehhh.... sigh! Guilty!

Thanks for this wake-up call. If you'll excuse me now, I have a plank to remove from my own eye:-)

God bless you, girl.

God's Grace.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Gee KC I did not mean for anything to be harsh on anyone else. I just wanted to say what I learned and what I see. I am so guilty because I have been judgmental of faith healers and tbners.
There is a difference between out and out charlatans and another person with a different held perception of the Bible then I as long as the base stays in tact. If I am going to call anyone out I better make sure I have the largest picture of them I am able to gather.

Corry you are like the sweetest thing on the earth so I doubt there is a plank anywhere near your eye :)

I don't know I am trying to fiqure it out but I know I have to stand before my Savior and I have enough of my own junk I do not want to hear Him say I never knew you, there is nothing worse I could ever think of.

Be loved

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's the cool thing about this forum. You're identifying your own stuff and those of us who identify with your struggle are likewise convicted. It's partly a shared accountability, partly sharing each other's burdens and partly living our growth (and our failures) out in front of each other.

I welcome the toe-stepping. Just not the face. Don't mess up the face. ;-)

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

Just to be clear, the Zekester got his buns scorched on that one.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Kc said...

I agree with Dorse Mrs. Zeke (all except for the face part). I know you meant no harm at all and though it may not feel good it really only helps to be aware that at times my attitude may become self-righteous.

Do you know there are even people who put down others for having a house-boat? (hehe)

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Dorsey I would never!

Zeke its such a cute butt:)

KC there are house-boats and then there are house-boats a girl has to draw the line someplace :P

Anon glad you dig colors and it seems also poker

tkae care cause your loved

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Corry said...

That's very kind of you Mrs Zeke, but not all is what it seems! :-)

I agree with the comments above and appreciate the sharing. It is a reminder to examine and judge myself, instead of others.

Specially when it comes to house-boats, grin.
NOT the face!! Please?? hehe.

God's Grace.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Judge not, that you be not judged...for with the same measure you give it out...you will receive it back...judgement that is...
God is quite big enough to convict the hearts of His people..wherever they are...not our job...
You do sound a teeny bit fired up..:)Where ya been anyways??

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Corry never your beautiful face

jada's gigi, Since Zeke's mom died, I have her entire house in my house...... that should give you a good picture of what I have been doing. Hope your better :)

Go love

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Kc said...

Did Jeff just say that my wife is a big hairy man-blogger????

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Jeff I love a bunch of big, hairy, man-bloggers...errrr in a nice clean kind of way of course.

I think there are almost some built in rights or wrongs but C.S. Lewis handled that talk pretty well already.
I just don't want to look left and right at all the differences so I can try to crush them with my supposed correct view. I don't want to be right if it means ripping someone else to shreds there is no point in that. God does that enough in your life and He knows what He is doing so I'll just let Him handle that.
It is not a live and let live mindset I have it is more choosing to step back and make sure my steps are as clean as they can be before entering a debate that is emotionally charged.
I can say I think your wrong without calling you an idiot or whatever. We will lose this wonderful forum of blogs and freedom of expression as well as written opinions, public speech and all of that if we do not tone down our critiques or rather the only ones we wil have are the ones ready for a fight and then all is lost anyway.
Debate go for it its a good thing, good for the mind and soul I think. But when one demonizes or something to that degree because they disagree then all they have done is one of the cheapest debating tactics.

You can not fight real love and you are loved really :)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

KC...ummm, well, gee I don't think so :P

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger tonymyles said...

If we are all hypocrites and should expect nothing less, then doesn't that mean we are consistent after all (and thus, not really hypocrites)?

"Semantics, shmemantics."

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Oh the joy Tony I so thought I was past that mindloop and like singing "its a small world" you brought it right back.....


yes probably and if not definitely maybe :P

Your loved

 
At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

free house blue print

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home