Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just for fun

So I go to this other blog here.....http://rethink.blogspot.com/
I am attempting to come out of my self imposed exile and I don't really want to be serious so I did this and you should too cause its fun


Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? Liar by Never The Nines...I think I should be worried now.

Will I have a happy life? Freak Out by Avril Lavigne.. hmmm might be good might be bad.

What do my friends really think of me? Buckledown by Face Value...ok so I guess they view me as out of control or I am valued by my face if that is the case I'm not worth much :)

What do people secretly think of me? Patchwork by Plank 63...guess I should comb my hair more often

How can I be happy? Crash by 12 Stones....must still be hanging on to stuff

What should I do with my life? Honeymoon by Bon Voyage.....woohoo I'm booking a hotel for life Zeke, you wanna come along? :).

What is some good advice for me? Kill Me , Heal Me by Skillet...ok I think I am ready but not sure

How will I be remembered? Sight Of Your Tears by Ben Arthur.......If you don't know this song you won't get it by I do

What is my signature dancing song? Liquid By Jars Of Clay..........Absolutely!

What do I think my current theme song is? Can't Wait by Hepcat......hmmmmm.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Signs by Five Man Electrical Band...does this mean I should get the tat I am thinking about?

What song will play at my funeral? Moving In Stereo by The Cars .......that would almost be perfect.

What type of men/women do you like? John Woo by Newsboys...hmmm I might need therapy

What is my day going to be like? Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand..........oh how I wish!

So do it and let me know you did it and go by think to cause its a good read

You are loved I promise

6 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Zeke said...

How does the world see you? 75 Grains of Sand by Sarah Masen... ??.

Will I have a happy life? Romans by Jennifer Knapp.

What do my friends really think of me? Everybody Loves a Happy Ending by Tears for Fears.

What do people secretly think of me? The Dreaming by Kate Bush.

How can I be happy? Usher Me Down by Jennifer Knapp.

What should I do with my life? Last Dance by Sarah McLachlan.

What is some good advice for me? Josie by Steely Dan.

How will I be remembered? Who's Lovin' You by Terence Trent d'Arby.

What is my signature dancing song? Elijah by Rich Mullins.

What do I think my current theme song is? Lover Lay Down by Dave Matthews Band.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Some Say by Eli

What song will play at my funeral? Play With Me by the Thomspson Twins.

What type of men/women do you like? Horses by Margaret Becker.

What is my day going to be like? Million Bucks by Eli.

Well... it was fun anyway. :)

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Hey love now go search all the lyrics of the songs and have fun :)

Gosh I just adore you!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Debbie thank you ...now if I could just get a caffine IV I would be perfect!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Mrs. Zeke,

I am the looser of the crowd. I do not own an iPod and my computer's media player only has dowloaded LOST episodes.

I guess I could randomly choose song titles from my wife's CD collection.

Looser

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Awww Pecheur you are so far from a looser. I don't have an ipod I just but my music player on the puter on shuffle and thats that :)

Zeke has an ipod, daughter has an ipod I don't want one I like music through the whole house all the time so an ipod does not do it for me.

Can you shuffle songs on your puter?

Your loved all the time ipod or no ipod

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Lora said...

Yes, get the "tat."
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home