Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Glad some history does not repeat

I got asked in an email about being a stripper it was a truth I posted in a comment. Yes I was one and no I did not meet Zeke that way. I stripped when I knew it was wrong, when I knew there was a God (I always knew) and I know its not popular to admit our wrong doings especially if we can't claim ignorance of God but I don't want to be all "safe and secure in the arms of a sinner" I would rather be safe and secure in the arms of God and he already knows all I have done.

So back to being a stripper. In the email I was asked how could I ever do that. I can tell you that most people who strip don't feel like they have a choice. It does not mean they or I did not it means from the perspective your in you are not seeing options. Also you have to be breed a little if you will and maybe sometimes Ill blog about that but not today, just that somewhere inside of you the option to strip has to be that an option and for some it would never be. I am not proud of it but I can say in time God will take everything and make it for His good use as he has done with me and Ill explain a bit about that in close.

I was in a place with zero support and had an infant to cloth and feed. I could have made money a more righteous way but as I said this was an option because of life experiences and I could lie to myself and rationalize the reasons for fake right reasons.

I can tell you from my experience one thing that would help prevent women, sisters and daughters from ever opting to do something like stripping is a dad. I know some of you would say our Father in Heaven is a perfect dad but the problem is without a male role model growing up that is healthy a women's view of the heavenly Father is also messed up. You Dad's out there are so very important. I can tell you I have yet to meet a stripper who has a healthy relationship with dad that does not mean they don't exists but I can only talk about my experiences.

There is a segment of women who strip that frankly only God Himself could ever change they have chosen evil and they delight in it there is nothing more to say about them its up to the Father.

The women who strip excluding the above see there role to males as sexual period. Many college girls start stripping for "extra cash" only to end up being a stripper full time. But in order to strip in the first place they needed to be able to view themselves incorrect but can use extra monay as an excuse they stay because the money is massive, getting gifts everyday is addictive, attention is always there if you want it and power is fun. There is no one telling you your bad, and church folk would not be seen anywhere near the strip places. They stay because even with less they would have stayed. If they thought someone cared it would be a different outcome.

Sadly I think you will see a huge increase in this as years come and go because our bar for what we are willing to accept is so low. Or we just gave up on fighting cause its to big or whatever we tell ourselves to be comfortable. I was blessed I had a sister who was unwilling to give up on me and because of that I was not willing to disrespect her. She found me 3000 miles away no recent contact in months and let me know either I was going to get out of it and come to her or she was gonna come get to me. I did not want my beautiful sister in a place that was so awful, deceptive and yes evil. So that ended my stripping career fast. When we get tired of praying and ignore God's pushing at us we may be giving up on a stripper somewhere. We, you or I make a difference overtime we choose to care whether we think so or not, whether we see the result or not. I am forever thankful my sister was willing to do whatever it took because I can tell you had I remained I would not be here typing. There are some very deadly people in that world and they all liked me and they are not the kind of people you want to like you.

Now how God turned this into something good is easy. Stripping gave creditability to those who feel they have no hope who have been cast as hopeless. I understand the sin and they know it. I understand it in all forms strippers, adulterers, gay, sex before marriage and so on with the exception of pedophiles and other criminal behavior. It was not just stripping that helped me understand but I don't feel like being that exposed so that's all you get. Understanding does not mean condoning it means however that I can and do provide a place these people can do and tell the truth because frankly as I have said before there is no hope without honesty and without hope there is nothing.

So I tired with this post to expand cause of more then one email, but I really wanted you all to know you have no idea sometimes who you are having coffee with and never give up even if it appears there is no place left to go, not the one practicing the sin and not the one God is pushing to care. Don't give up.

We are all loved, we choose to accept it and choose to love. If today was your last day of breath would you love any different? If so then do so now.

16 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

Thanks for your courage, babe. I'd marry you again every day.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Amen Sister! Love, Love, Love! He changes everything...:)
I popped over from herobill's blog. glad I did.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Thanks jada's gigi I was not sure what response if any I was gonna get. Your dixie test was fun btw :)

Thank you and your loved

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"(S)he who has been forgiven much, loves much."

MZ, you rock.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Well since that is the case Dorsey I have nuch love to give then in fact maybe more then anyone else in history wait Paul took that one, ok second most.

Dorsey I am so glad your around

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Gosh babe (Zeke) I so thought I had told you how wonderful your were in reply but I did that in my head it must be real thing. :)

The reality is babe I don't want to know what a day is without you.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger GraceHead said...

WELL ...

Jesus loves stripers!

AND

Jesus is fed up with pious goody-goodies that selectively shame others just to stand in the spot-light of righteous indignation.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Trent, I need a really long long long T-shirt with a list of awful things Jesus loves..in fact I need one that has a "cont'd on other shirt" somewhere around my ankles or maybe gloves,hat, socks...geez I just need a bolt of fabric to carry around :)

I wish I was braver though. This admission was easy compared to others.

ah well maybe someday

Thanks Trent

Your loved

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger GraceHead said...

Mrs Zeke,

I think that I'll go forward with my design that reads ... "Jesus loves EVEN me (wow!)"

I think that covers the bases.

Paul had two boasts: 1) the Gospel and 2) his weakness.

So, I know a travelling minister that stood up in church and said: "What are three of your pastors weaknesses?" Nobody answered even though the question was repeated ... "Alright, someone in the church knows at least one of your pastor's weaknesses, right?" Silence.

Then Mike said, "I can only assume that your pastor has done 100% of his ministry at this church in the power of the flesh."

...

Someone on the front row, motioned with his finger over his lips ... "Shhh, he might hear you!"

Funny story, but all too true.

Now as to your admission of striping, I would encourage you from getting too detailed. I don't really want to know what all you have done ... and trust me!... you don't want to know my sorted details either!

HOWEVER, we can encourage each other to be sincere in our weaknesses. For example, I don't have to tell anyone what is in my browser history since I first got internet access, nor would I think anyone would really want to know. But, I'll go ahead and admit a weakness in my flesh, without the details ...

Listen up to this confession, everyone, I have perverted thoughts that direct my mind toward images that I don't really want to see, but they involve impure lusts. Feel free to think the worst about where that might lead me on the internet, and it probably won't be too far from the truth.

See there? I boasted in weakness and not in the actual sins, which are not really anyone's business, anyway.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Trent that is funny I would have enjoyed watching people squirm in there seats :)

I will never be detailed because the risk of glorifying the issue is to great. I am however tired of Christians pretending that once they are saved they don't commit those "big sins" The reality is I am a Christian according to the word of God. I believe it.

There are things I would never do again because I am not the same person and my husband reminds me when I wallow in my lack of perfection that sanctification is a road.

But there are lessons I have learned and I see so many people women especially making mistakes they don't have to make the cost is great the haunting forever and some even sit in our churches.

I want a place all people can say it, and not get damned, be told they were never saved and the rest of it. Only God Himself has this power to know and judge and I am frankly past tired of meeting people who have rejected God because some person who is perfect and claims to "know God" has told them they are hopeless as they are.

I further am tired of giving up writing someone off cause they are not where one would have them be.

If I have to be exposed on some level to make it so others who are there have someplace to go then fine. No details needed :)

I am going to try to stay in a balance though.

make sense?

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger GraceHead said...

Makes good sense.

Wouldn't we all prefer a place, a community, where we can all HIDE NOTHING ... because there is no reason to hide it ... for nobody would be OFFENDED to hear about it?

The hiding is a problem, but maybe more of a symptom then anything else. It is a symptom of a carnal culture that is easily offended and hell-bent on casting shame.

BTW, I have yet to find any justification for one person to cast shame upon another ... for ANYTHING at all.

Shame says "You did this, but you should have done this instead." In reality, the actual thing that we did just reveals where we were at the time ... and in every case (speaking only for myself) except for the grace of God, I could have been revealed as much worse off. Thank you Jesus!

So, for those that cast shame on your past, I have one question ... what makes them so great? Go ahead and boast in your disctinction from others, if it suits you ... but in boasting so, it only serves to reveal where you are along the path. (and don't expect too many people to be all that impressed.)

Ripening still,
Trent

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Zeke said...

As long as we're confessing, my eyes go places that don't serve me on the internet, I am irresponsible with money, I am prideful and I am angry. Selfish, too.

:::thinking...:::

Lazy. Cowardly sometimes.

Hon, I miss anything?

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Thanks Debbie, It is very cool how well this post was received because I really was worried. Not about me, honestly there is no one that can be harder on me then me, but everyone knows Zeke is my man and I was worried he would get post that said how wrong he was to marry me.

Now I get to go to your blog and read away I love when people I don't know stop by it means I have new places to explore!

Your loved don't forget that

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think much of our attitudes on sexuality as Christians about some who have "pasts" are very self righteous. Instead of rejoicing we think that there is still someting wrong with "them" not realizing that we too have something wrong or Christ died for nothing.

Thanks for being so brave, and shining light on a dark topic.

blessings,
iggy

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

just stopping by to say hello...look forward to hearing more from you. Hope your V Day was great!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Hi iggy nice to meet you..and yes how wonderful would it be if as Christ has wiped clean so would those who look at us ready to judge would also see us but alas we wait for heaven for that.

Hi jada's gigi thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home