Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Monday, February 20, 2006

I think God has Big Tops

I was reading Matt from Canada http://morethan42.blogspot.com/ his post about gas and laughs but you need to go there to read it for yourself.

I started to think of something I have thought about allot. We have to Crack God and all the Heavenly host up sometimes. Add your Big top thoughts in comments I would love to read them.

Could you just imagine a Heavenly town crier if you will

"Attention Attention today's events inside the various big tops include

In the Big Top to the East we have man running on wet grass, this has a 80% chance of slipping, don't worry no one gets hurt.

In the Big Top to the West we have man willing to put his or her tongue on dry ice, again no one gets hurt.

In the Big Top to the South we have man walking around his or her house in pitch black they know they could turn on the lights but they don't and as a added bonus they have kids who leave there toys out.

In the Big Top to the North we have a special on kids and baths since you all liked it so much last time, these kids are great just being them. The set up is mom and dad after they have gotten all ready to go out try not to get wet giving the kids a bath before bed, parents you got to love them.

In the Big Big Top you all are gonna love this we have Mrs Zeke again she will be walking all three dogs like she does so often. Oliver the pup is bigger now and the best part...are you ready for this ?.... Champ the big guy and Oliver are gonna run in different directions while the old man Gizmo is gonna freeze in place and folks she is doing all this on wet grass! Its gonna be great."

I just know all of Heaven for a good laugh watched me walk the dogs and every time the grass is wet Ill just assume I am entertaining Angels and my Father.

Love now tomorrow is not promised to anyone

4 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

I know we do the silliest things sometimes, don't we. Must be for God's entertainment...lol

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

aw come on lady what do the Heavens catch you doing that crack them all up?? huh huh do tell!

your loved

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Hey, your blog is back...maybe it was me. ??
AS for hahas on me...well I'm sure the heavenlies get a kick out of me running out on the back deck every day or totw to chase the squirrels off the bird feeders...which they come immediatley back to as soon as i go inside...or of me playing chase with the dog around the coffee table. He actually runs from me then turns around and chases after me for a while...its hilarious! Or probalby of some of the funny descriptive motions I make with my hands when talking...my husband is always saying "do that again" just for meanness. Of course there's always the singing into a hairbrush and dancing aroudn with my granddaughter. She thinks I'm silly and the rest of the family thinks I'm nuts! :) fun stuff...but all this is just between you and me K?

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

ok I wont tell and if anyone reads this you have to get your memory erased by the men in black ..sorry we will fill you in on your life when there is time :)

Your loved

 

Post a Comment

<< Home