Evol

Its who we are, what we do and how we live. That is what Evol is

Sunday, June 11, 2006

If your willing to pray

Then I wish to ask that you along with us ask our Father in heaven to either take Zeke's mom home or make her much better all of course within His perfect will. You see Zeke's mom would not want for anyone what she is going through. Very little out of 24 hours is she awake and she has lost the ability to move about at all on her own. Also she has times when understanding is not something she can grasp. God bless her she does not require huge levels of Morphine but I am praying that before that hellish cancer eating my body pain comes He will take her.

I believe God takes you home when no longer have anything left to do that benefits Him. If she does still have something to do that benefits the kingdom then so be it let her days be as God wishes them to be. But my gut is telling me she is here now because she is fighting worried about everyone else and a bit scared as we all would be. Forgive me if I am wrong I may be.

The practical reality is in the physical state she is in we can not take her home to Cali. So after almost 2 years of me mostly living in one state with our youngest and Zeke living in another , along with my limited health it is starting to become difficult to say the least about it as I don't want to appear complaining because that is not what it is about. It just is.

So I ask ..
Father in Christ name please take her home or make her better accepting your Will always, whatever it may be.

And if your inclined please pray also.

Thanks ahead of time

Your loved

4 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The dorsey family is praying for the Zeke family. We love you guys. Peace, peace, peace.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Of course I'll pray with you...life is incredibley hard, is it not? the choices are often so difficult..but God holds her days in His hands...
Lord!

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Kc said...

We continue in our prayers as well for you all.

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home